Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ventinggggg......

Just really trying to decide at this moment if there is a man out there who can help me get over the feeling that you are all narcissistic a-holes, or just wear your genitalia for brains most of the time. Nothing at just going on here, just a huge serving of humble pie, wounded pride and once again feeling from a woman's point of view, being faithful and true means squat to a man. We talked today in my small group about responding, not reacting. Oh, I wish I hadn't been there because I surely want to react right now. I want to yell, and scream, and use words that would burn a hole right through someone's gaping mouth. I want to write things that would set paper on fire. Ah, to react the way I want to...but here I am trying to do the adult thing and respond, which will make me very glad in the morning not to find someone's fingers burned or that they are wearing another hole in their head because of my acid tongue. Maybe a good cry, maybe try to understand it was a misunderstanding, maybe realize we're all human. I'm such a good person (NOTTTTT!!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger jules said...

I have MANY, MANY days like this! Hang in there.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Sue O. (aka Joannie, SS) said...

Thanks! I needed that!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home