Thursday, January 18, 2007

things happen

I'm sitting here not knowing what to do. I wonder sometimes why things happen, I guess we're human and they do. Like the famous saying, sh*t also happens as well. Somewhere I have a point in all this. I feel terrible. I haven't slept well in days. Something's going on that I can do nothing about at this moment-I may have overreacted to a situation, but more likely I saw the truth about myself in it, and it hurt. To love, to need, to offer your heart and friendship is always a risk. One is never sure what the other end of the rope holds just exactly. May be something to pull you through, may be something to tie you down, may be something to hang you. I thought this one was a good one, one to pull me through. Maybe it still is, but for now there's nothing I can do and I'm still not knowing what that would be anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home