Thursday, September 13, 2007

uphill climb

I've been lax in writing. The desire just does not seem to be there any more. Brandon is fine, surviving in this middle stage of his imprisonment. We talk on the phone weekly and trade letters and books. I miss him. Not in a way that makes life impossible, but I miss him. I need people around me. I've never been one to reach out to other people. I'm more of a loner. But now I know how quickly things can be removed from a life, and it makes me willing to risk more, and think alot harder about doing what it takes to keep relationships alive.

I'm teaching college now, and it is an up and down ride. My emotions are getting the better of me for many reasons and I have less time and strength to spend on extras. But I've always loved to write, and so will try to keep up this blog. Miss you, Caravaggio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home