Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Last Card?

April 16, 2011 I'm hoping this is the last birthday card I receive from SCI Somerset, and "gift" of a label with Brandon's number on it. I ask him to save the labels from products he buys, t-shirts that say "big house" on them and the like, I guess with the intent of making my own unique jewelry or something. I don't know why, but it seems like something I want to do. I did post to my art blog in regard to an inmate art show I'm judging at a prison in Dallas, PA. I did this years ago through the same contact, and it is strange to see how things have worked out. I wasn't familiar with prisons or jails at all then, and now it's like another home we go to. Entry: http://obazart.blogspot.com . Within the next 6 weeks we will know if Bran made parole. How the time has gone by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home