Saturday, January 06, 2007

contact information

I'm adding one more post today simply because I'm very bad at checking to see if anyone responds to what I write. More often than not, no one does. I'm at a disadvantage not knowing who reads this blog if anyone, but I did get an anonymous response to my "Blue Christmas" entry, and I wanted to say to that person-thanks and be encouraged. This blog is mostly for the purpose of helping me cope and mark time until my son is out of prison. I hadn't intended to make it anything other than that, and wanted anonymity myself. However, I have decided to include contact information and will put in a link to that effect. I am a Christian, but I have contact with many types of people, some that do not share my beliefs. Once again, this is the record of my own personal journey, but I'm always anxious to hear from other people who have found solace and help in their own ways. It is not an easy road, and everyone who must travel it will do so better with people who are going the same direction. I'd be glad to personally write anyone who contacts me, though I only intend to share my snail mail address. I'd rather not share my e-mail publicly.

2 Comments:

Blogger jules said...

I think I was the one who commented on your blue Christmas one. I'm surprised it came up anonymous. Oh well. You can set your account to notify you at your email address when someone comments. I've been reading your entries, as I too have a son in the penal system at the moment. Hang in there.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Sue O. (aka Joannie, SS) said...

Thanks, Jules. I'm sort of new to this all, and I appreciate the readership and information! I'll try to make the e-mail connection.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home