Sunday, July 19, 2009

Prison Products


One thing Brandon does do is send prison product labels home with his letters. I don't know if this can be read, but the little caption above the City Cow says "cheese with an attitude". I am not sure how this differs from regular cheese. I guess the powers that be figure gangsta cheese is more appropriate for inmates. Chuckle. I also have the tags from my son's t-shirts which are on a "Big House Productions" label. Those I'm trying to make into earrings. It's one rather funny aspect of this whole situation.

4 Comments:

Blogger thinkinkmesa said...

Brett sends me the Keefe brand peach drink mix, (intact) for my birthday. It's been the only place that I know where to get peach...LOL

2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I miss that cheese I don't want to go back to prison to get it either

2:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been looking for it for years now. It seems like my ramen/bean&rice/cheese/hot chip burritos dont taste as good without it lol. I tried to give my family the whole prison food experience but its just not the same. Does anybody know where to find this wonderful "cheese"?

7:03 PM  
Blogger James Dowling said...

I have been looking for it for years now. It seems like my ramen/bean&rice/cheese/hot chip burritos dont taste as good without it lol. I tried to give my family the whole prison food experience but its just not the same. Does anybody know where to find this wonderful "cheese"?

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home