Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mother's Day 2009



Just had to post my "prison card" from Brandon for Mother's Day. An associate made this card out of a file folder, a bedsheet (the rose is on fabric), printer paper and assorted markers and pencils. I think Bran added the back-I might consider developing a line with that logo (beats the heck out of Hallmark!) Chuckle. He writes a long letter inside the card but I got a little laugh out of his desire to ride the fjords of Finland one day and become "Lawrence of Scandanavia". Crazy kid. I think he will. But I hope he stays around for just a little while after he's out for old mom.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's better'n anything Hallmark ever did. Really beautiful.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Sue O. (aka Joannie, SS) said...

Hey friend...I've been so out of the loop doing 9-5 I hardly know where it is anymore.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home