Tuesday, May 27, 2008

artists at arms



The pictures above represent two recent expressions of family artistic endeavor. The top is my left inside forearm, sporting new ink. The interior design is a symbol of my faith, and the outside add-on design represents my children. The roses are my girls, and the number is my son's inmate ID. The picture below my arm is a painting Becky did of her own arm, holding a Rubick's cube. I had to include the chair to the right to demonstrate the scale of this painting which Rebecca won an award for at our local Fine Arts Fiesta. The actual dimensions are 3 1/2 feet by 4 feet.

We're always up to our elbows in something creative!

1 Comments:

Blogger sparrow said...

Absolutely beautiful. Both of them. What a cool mom!!!!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home